Sunday, June 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home

You guessed it! I'm back! Quick trip right? Yeah, tell me about it. Left P'ville Saturday @11:30 and returned to P'ville Sunday @ 2:00. It was a long drive there and back (3.5 to 4 hours ONE way, to be exact) but I really enjoyed my time there. Anyway, I'm working on the post with the pics from my few hours in PC, Florida but as you can imagine, I'm exhausted at this point and need SLEEP! LOTS and LOTS of SLEEP! So, stay tuned for some funny pics! Oh, and did I mention Matt will be posting about how excited he was to have me home?!? hehe I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

3 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

Yay, Katie's home safe and sound! Looking forward to seeing snapshots!

Anonymous said...

And when do you intend to get any sleep?!!!! You have TOOOOO much to do!
Love ya,
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Love this blog, so cute, great header :)