Saturday, June 7, 2008

Memoir and HELP NEEDED!!!

So, I'm completing my memoir in this post, but I am also asking for your help...PLEASE be sure to read the part in pink because at this point, I think I am in fear of my life and most importantly, MY SANITY!!!

Jenny tagged me to write my 6-word memoir…..She is just too funny and this was too fun...

This idea came from the book by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser called Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure. The book is a compilation that is based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his entire life in just six words.

His words? For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My six words:
Dreams came true with "I Do"


Well, instead of one pic, how about ALL of our wedding pics?!?! Can I get a YOU ROCK?!?

Follow the link, scroll down til you see Matt and Katie, type in the password which is katiewedding, and ENJOY!

http://web.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/galleries.asp?CouponID=kbox@knology.net

Also, if you have a favorite and you think I should purchase it considering I still have NO (aka: None, not one, zero, ziltch, etc.) wedding pictures in my house, then come back here and leave me a comment with the pic numbers you choose. I am having a REALLY TERRIBLE time deciding on pics, my family has been on my back for two years now, I have an appointment NEXT WEEK to finally decide and order the pics, but I am STILL unable to decide and NEED LOTS AND LOTS OF HELP from my blogger friends!!! So a comment for the thoughts in my mind... "My family and husband will be so thankful, and I won't have to stress so much about choosing the wrong pics because I'll have a consensus for the best ones from my friends who want me to have the best pics ever and my OCD won't kick in so bad because they will be helping you choose the pics and you won't ANALYZE EVERY single one anymore!! (whew, that was alot at one time) Hehe, I love this idea!!"

So please, get to looking at pics, comment with your choices of favorite shots, and help me create my fabulous wedding album finally after 2 years!!!

I Tag:
1) Kelli Burbage
2) Lynne Griffies
3) Susan Griffies
4) Kristy Gray
5) Stephanie Sherwood

Have fun ladies and please leave another comment, other than the picture one, so we can go check it out. And, if you were not tagged and want to do it anyway that is great too. Just leave a comment and let us know so we'll check it out!

Have fun everyone and don't forget to pick a plenty of priceless pictures!!!


12 comments:

Tiffany said...

"Dreams came true with "I DO"... that is so sweet! Came over through SITS, thanks for posting the button! Your blog is adorabale!

Trey and Stephanie said...

Your dress was so beautiful! I love your pictures. I couldnt figure out what you meant by leaving the comment on the pics somewhere else, so I will leave them both here. I loved 0777,0780,0783. I liked more, but those are frame ones! 6 words is a hard one. I will think and post it soon! great blog. Its cool to know some people are so in love that it would sum up your life to say that! very cool

Kristy said...

Girl HEY! I didn't know you were even on here! Thanks for being a frequent blog reader! I haven't looked at your wedding pics yet, but I will soon. I have been tagged three times by the "six words" tag, so I'm working on that too! LOVE YOU!

Lynne Griffies said...

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...we are FINALLY going to get wedding pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time! (You know I love you!) I will definitly be letting you know which ones I like!

Nancy Hood said...

I love your memoir!!!

Lynne Griffies said...

ok--I have done my 6-word memoir :)

Nancy Hood said...

so now you've also mastered the three column puzzle!!

Nancy Hood said...

katiebug, go here http://www.eightcrazydesignstwo.blogspot.com/

this might be something to look into. this girl sells 'looks' instead of trying to come up with a look. you purchase what you see and she tweaks it with the headings you want. for a flat fee.

Kristy said...

Ok, I finished my memoir too! Happy reading!

Haley said...

CUTE! and thanks for showing me how to put the pics on my new page! your the best bestie!

Anonymous said...

ok I didnt look at all 10,000 pics but here are the ones i like on the first few pages :) 0710-0712-0716-0724-0730-0732-0736-00746-0754-0771-0775-0777-0785-0788-0793-0805-0809-0826-0901-0988, it is really hard deciding one what ones to get. i thought about it for so long it was insane!!! oh and by the way our dresses were very familiar. LOVE it

Nancy Hood said...

That's a great idea!!!!! I've taken SITS off my pages ~ I never felt happier after leaving any of there spotlit bloggers :)